Instrument Clusters...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Escalade Instrument cluster function properly in a tahoe, or yukon? the speedometer is the main differance.. and thats why i am asking

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude. I think me and you have to solve this one on our own.

Do you have a picture of this other gauge cluster? Ill also check ebay and see if we can get the pinout for that giant connector on the back. thatll maybe tell us something about it. Ill post in a bit when I find something.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the same cluster just the odo reads 120 not 100 so basically i was wondering if the odo would read right with that cluster in

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umm, Im looking at mine right now, and it goes up to 120 already...
so maybe this is a moot point? Maybe the denali package and the escalade have the exact same cluster.

ok nevermind, i just read the other thread. holy crap, thats a great thread.

still though.. I want the tech digital replacement cluster, for some added badassness.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so here is a new different question, i am going to buy an escalade cluster for my kon off of ebay... how would i go about making the mileage on the esky cluster say what the mileage on my kon cluster says, without taking it to a dealer? - side note - on the gmfullsize forums, a member said you could do this with a screw driver, by moving each individual dial - however he did not say how to get to the dials, or provide pictures, nor did he say that any green lines would come about because of this My kon has 126,000 on it, the cluster i am looking at has over 130..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its illegal to move em by yourself. soo idk if youll want to take that in or not.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you figure out a way to roll the milage to be correct, let me know. i've been wanting to put an escalade or denali set in my Hoe.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well.. i don't want to do anything illegal, but i would think it would be nice to have the correct mileage without going in to pay the GM dealership even more money... the only reason i'm changing is because of my fuel hand issues - mines not jittery like alot of peoples, i mean it used to be.. untill it started doing circles.. clockwise really fast... than i changed the sender unit hoping that would fix it.. and it started going counter-clockwise really slow.. and now it is back just sitting near the oil pressure guage.. - whenever you turn the key the hand jumps half way around than comes back

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i gotcha.. someone buy a caddy cluster and put some pics on here asap.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered My Escalade cluster - used car-part.com... got the Cluster for $35.. not bad not bad at all

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the same issue...I want to either replace several guages in my cluster or swap it out. I have a spare one (same year/model) but the milage is over 200k, where mine is arround 186k.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as i get it.. i was thinking strongly on doing the blue-led mod.. but i've read other threads saying that the escalade cluster has a teal peice of plastic or something behind the guages making them that color.. i don't know if thats true, i'll look it over when i get it.