its been ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got pissed tonight with the salesman at ciruit city when i asked him prices on some flip downs he had there, i said is that the best you can do! and walked away. went ebaying and picked up this fella for $175!!! WOOT

14.3 inch screen. now just gotta figure where im gonna put those rear ac controls?
bh_1436m_beige.jpg

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my aftermarket flip, which was installed when i got the truck in Oct 07, is installed just in front of the controls. it's not as big as yours, but i would imagine it would fit in the same spot mine is in. lemme find my camera and i'll snap a couple pics of it.

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nevermind, looks like mine was installed either at the factory, or into a housing that incorporated the factory controls for the AC. good luck!!

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think thats where i'm gonna put mine anyway. so i can change the dvd's. the kids are to little yet to do it themselfs.

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after doing some research(aka looking at what i bought) i failed to realize that this did not include the dvd player. so here are my options
1) buy one
2) i have a small extra home player (would fit in the console under the tape with some minor modification of the player) and fork out a couple buck to by an inverter

any one else have any ideas? i can get a new pyle for around $50 but i wanna do this as cheap as possible since i just dropped $900 between tires and other mods this week alone.

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went with option 1
won this guy on ebay for, are you ready.........................................$10.50!!!!!
pdv_3040.jpg

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what size is the tape deck located at the bottom of the dash console? i was thinking of putting either an indash dvd player only w/screen or an equalizer. leaning more toward the EQ, are there any that size out there?