Just a little change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

teamdime1011

Reaction score
anyone have the 2 crossbars they wanna sell? let me know, snow season is comin soon and my hoe only came with the stock paralell tracks.

bdhmsg

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. It's not that noticable with the right bolts. I think I'll just do it myself and not worry about getting them filled and painted. I can live with it like that.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whoa...those are kinda ugly lol.....

I went to Home Depot...they have the bolts with no top..just a allen key hole..so you can screw them in flush....check'em out..you can probly get them anywhere

jniolon

Reaction score
Nick,

new guy here, looking for tahoe 'stuff'. Your ride looks nice without the roof rack... BUT I'm looking for the cross bars for my '03 Tahoe roof rack.... want to part with yours ???

thanks
John

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look on Blizzard's 'nali... but on a stock 'hoe... kinda looks funny. (IMO) For a shaved roof rack, I would say a lowered stance would be in order, along with AT LEAST 20's, if not 22's...