Just Wonderful - Have To Sell Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
Well... I had her for 3 weeks now.. never loved a vehicle so much.. unexpectedly buying a home sooner than i thought and it doesnt make sense for me to own a brand new truck when i need to put money into my house..

MY good friend wants to buy it.. whats a fair deal?

bought her for 34,850 (tax and fees not included) after they took 10k off the sticker..

i was thinking 32,500... she has 1,200 miles on her

is that fair? Since the truck already took its depreciation hit for 07 over 2k in less than a month is plenty..

what do you think?

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the bad news, about your vehicle, but owning a good home is important. Hopefully, you will be able to get another vehicle soon.

Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can get out of it with only a 2300 loss, you are doing good. Good luck with the house, its the right decision. Remember though, fixed interest rate only and don't borrow more than its worth!

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
thanks guys..! So true also.. GM will make more of them and I WILL be at a dealer as soon as my finances are more secure.. !! Best vehicle I have ever had by far

Also.. fixed without a doubt..!! 20% down to avoid pmi also.

I think the 32500 is very fair.. I traded in my 07 sti limited for the tahoe only last month..! But unexpected things happened and now I need a home...

I am driving her all over the place now that I know I may not have her by the end of the year.. !!

What a ride... thumbs up for GM

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, but at the same time congrats on your house! Having a nice roof over your head is a higher priority than having a nice ride :D Take care and remember you are always welcome here :thumbsup: