K&N Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Piece of cake, took a little over an hour on my "00" Yuk. Actually did while at work. Took it out at lunch for test drive, I immediately noticed a difference. I guess Magnaflow is next on the list. Its just so dang expen$ive. Has anyone just replaced the muffler???

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I cut off the stock system right behind the y-pipe, welded on a 3" intermediate and a single-chambered 10 series Flowmaster with a turndown right in front of the rear axle. Sounds really good.

b7a03b4d.jpg

38abdc21.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
10 series?? typo?
No, sir. Flowmaster makes a 10 series. It's a Delta Flow 10 series with 3" in and out. This one was leftover from one of my other project cars that I never used, so I used it on the truck. I'll see if I can't make an audio clip sometime later this week.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cut off the stock system right behind the y-pipe, welded on a 3" intermediate and a single-chambered 10 series Flowmaster with a turndown right in front of the rear axle. Sounds really good.

b7a03b4d.jpg

38abdc21.jpg

Yea i want to hear what that sounds like. It seems like it would be pretty loud!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Here are a couple clips. It has a low "grumble", so it sounds much more realistic if you have a sub connected to your computer's audio driver.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I have to admit that sounds real good how ever the tail pipe is not a good idea if you ever have holes anywhere in the back exhaust will leak in

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I just finished insulating and dynamatting the entire truck. There are no more exhaust fumes now than there were when it was stock.