Lifted, Lowered Or Stock!

Which do you prefer Lifted, Lowered or Stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so I want to show those big wheel skinny tire hoes who's the big bad boss!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like being dropped with a good sidewall, besides these trucks will always look just as good layed out as they do lifted
tahoe040.jpg

done_005.jpg

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a matter of preferences! They look great either way you chose to go, lower or lifted!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the silverado with the tahoe front end way more thant the tahoe with the silvi front end, just does not look good on the tahoe. bu i also likes the 00-2002 silverados with the tahoe and suburban front end.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I never understood why gm changed the front end of the Silverado multiple times but never touched the Tahoe/Suburban. When I was in the market for a Tahoe a couple of years back I just couldn't buy a brand new Tahoe w/ that dated front end. I remember when I lived in AZ you would see the Avalanche/Silverado (the pre '05 HD & '06 Silverado) front ends on Tahoes and Suburbans. When I asked the dealer they said they were from Mexico!?! Never understood it.

Back on topic, lifted or lowered are both great just depends on what you use your vehicle for.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never understood why the hoes/subs from mexico had the updated front ends, i like the classic silvy front ends...but i must say i like the look of my nnbs tahoes front end better than the new silvy front ends

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never understood why the hoes/subs from mexico had the updated front ends, i like the classic silvy front ends...but i must say i like the look of my nnbs tahoes front end better than the new silvy front ends

I agree. And what's more, it's not even close. IMHO, the new silvy front end is as ugly as they come.

I admit that I like the new Tundra. Now that's a nice looking truck!

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That I agree with! I like my '05 HD Silverado front end better then the new ones, although I love the Sierra Denali.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the new tundra is the uglys truck out there! i love the sierra denali and actually almost bought one over my hoe

now the new silvy front end can look good if painted correct, i just dont like hows its all chrome and the chrome bumper ends on the hds... im actually bout to get a new 08 3500 to replace my 07 2500hd in the next few months but ill be putting a ranchhand full replacement on the front so that will be hiding alot of the front end.

akim47

Reaction score
i prefer the lowered look to anything else. but for my car stock is perfect as it gets me through up the mountain (or to the lake), through the snow and back... best auto i've ever had

TaLoe26

Reaction score
I like both, lowered and lifted. But prefer the lowered because it's easier to get into.

OCTAHOE

Reaction score
To be honest with you I have done it all, lift and drop. I have the drop on the Tahoe now and love the look. I had some alignment issues when I first did the drop but now it is all good. I had a crew cab Tundra and Tacoma lifted both 4x4s and I always had alignment issues and spent a whole lot of money on BFG m/t.

I think the next ride will be left alone, nothing but wheels and some tint.... But nothing beats a tricked out ride...

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I think the next ride will be left alone, nothing but wheels and some tint.... But nothing beats a tricked out ride...

I was thinking the same thing. yeah right I'll probably give in after a couple of months.

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest with you I have done it all, lift and drop. I have the drop on the Tahoe now and love the look. I had some alignment issues when I first did the drop but now it is all good. QUOTE]

Hey OCTAHOE,

I checked out your ride on cardomain. Swwet ride bro.

Hey, I'm about to drop my 07 Suburban with springs. If you would, please describe the alignment issues you had with your Hoe. Was it at simple as getting it realigned, or was there more to it.

Thanks

OCTAHOE

Reaction score
Hey OCTAHOE,

Hey, I'm about to drop my 07 Suburban with springs. If you would, please describe the alignment issues you had with your Hoe. Was it at simple as getting it realigned, or was there more to it.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The only real issue I had was that the shop that did the Drop did not do the alignment properly. Just make sure you go to a good shop for the alignment that does bigger wheels if you have 24s or larger. Once I had the alignment redone I have not had any problems.

the pedders man

Reaction score
To be honest with you I have done it all, lift and drop. I have the drop on the Tahoe now and love the look. I had some alignment issues when I first did the drop but now it is all good. QUOTE]

Hey OCTAHOE,

Thanks

Ken Im Happy that you Now have the Best springs and Shock's in the Market....Frank

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more pics I see of the lowered version the more I like it.
Frank........I just punched your address into my Navigation. See you Saturday.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lifted all the way, lowered=straight outta mexico. Actually for the most part that only goes for trucks (where I live if it's lowered it's a mexican, and for some reason there trucks always look terrible). The Denalis and Hoe's on here that I have seen lowered look pretty good, I wouldn't mind having some of them. But for me there is nothing better than a lifted Hoe or Kon on the road or out in the mud!! :Chevy: