Lifted, Lowered Or Stock!

Which do you prefer Lifted, Lowered or Stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the pedders man

Reaction score
Some more Photos of Johns Lowered HOE......

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I like both lowered and lifted. Guess it would depend on what I have. My 2wd is lowered, but if I had a 4wd, I'd lift it.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lowered have taken a good lead. Personally I like all lifted, lowered, stock chevy hit a homerun with this tahoe.

I saw a previously loved tahoe (white) with black 22's at the local used car dealership that thing looked pimp I was almost tempted to buy it, just so I could say that I have a lifted and a lowered Hoe! the boss slapped me back to my senses.

deejayrock

Reaction score
lift

Hey Everyone,
I voted Lift but like all of them, lifted is just my cup of tea. But lowered and stock look sick. Here are some pics of mine, I just have a leveling kit on mine but plan to lift when I have the funds.
Thanks everyone and happy motoring
-deejayrock
Tahoe001-1.jpg

Tahoe004-1.jpg

Tahoe002.jpg

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also like both the lifted and lowered hoe look...either way the hoe still looks good customized. I'm still debating myself if I want to lift or lower the truck. I've had 22's on my truck with stock height and put my stock tires back on this winter for my snowboarding trips. What I'm worried about is if I decide to lower the truck 2/3 would there be any problem putting snow chains on in the winter. I have a 4WD and I've come across a few situations that even though I have 4WD I've had to put on chains. If I drop the truck will the snow chains tear up the wheel well or would there still be enough clearance with a 2/3 drop?

dukeiiixxx

Reaction score
I liked both lowerd and lifted tahoes, mine is niether because I'm using it for offroad and daily drive.

Diesel

Reaction score
Lowered (not slammed) if it is a daily driver. Raised if there is a reason besides just the look.(ie: hunting, off roading, work vehicle) Gas is too high for that look.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone changed thier minds now that gas prices are dropping?