Lifted, Lowered Or Stock!

Which do you prefer Lifted, Lowered or Stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is stock. I like them either stock or lifted.

I personally would not lower a truck like this. I didnt buy a full size SUV to lower it and make it a giant "car" and lose its "SUV" capabilities.

If I want to drive a car with big wheels on it and lots of comforts and conveniences, I'll drive my wife's CTS.

If I'm going snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, dirt biking, hauling around stuff, etc, I'll drive the SUV.

If I just want to cruise around, I'll drive my '63 which has air bags on it and sits an inch off the ground when I want it to.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is stock. I like them either stock or lifted.

I personally would not lower a truck like this. I didnt buy a full size SUV to lower it and make it a giant "car" and lose its "SUV" capabilities.

If I want to drive a car with big wheels on it and lots of comforts and conveniences, I'll drive my wife's CTS.

If I'm going snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, dirt biking, hauling around stuff, etc, I'll drive the SUV.

If I just want to cruise around, I'll drive my '63 which has air bags on it and sits an inch off the ground when I want it to.

Dude I totaly agree. if ya buy an suv, why do you lower it. There are some on this site that look very cool and are done tastefully. But some i see around town just completly wreck the truck. :cryin:

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every 4x4 I have owned since my first have been lifted. It's just what I do. My Yukon is a 2wd and will be the first vehicle I will have lowered. I think they look perfect with a 22-24inch rim and the 2/3 drop. It's what the factory should have done.

If I had a 4x4 I would raise it 3-4inches. I guess any 4x4 goes up and any 2wd goes down! :cool: