Looking for a set of black wheels for my white 2007 tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nannerb121

Reaction score
To be completely honest, if you want a good all terrain tire (this is unless you have a lift), you would need to get a set of 20" instead of 22"s or 24"s due to the fact that you will need a bit of thickness to sustain the all terainness of the tire if you will be going offroad at all. so that is just a little insight. But on the line of the wheel, (i have a white 09 tahoe) but my dad just put on the XD hoss wheels on his '12 Z71 and they look so good! he has 20"s rocking the Goodyear Wrangler tire measurements of 275-55-20 and they look really good! Other good wheels are the Fuel brand wheels, some of them aren't good looking but there are a couple that are really good looking. When my dad got his XD's originally put on, he had on the 285-55-20 BFG tires and they were too big and rubbed against the wheel base and cause him to have to change to the 275-55-20 Wranglers and they are very smooth on the road and have a great tread for off road riding.