Magnaflow Sound Clip/vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No i havent noticed any drone except for the first week i had it on. An in Huntington near Ft. Wayne

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds goods Im going to do a tune up tomorow Ill see if I can post some clips of mine with the 6.0

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it sound anything like the magnaflow on the website. It seemed quieter on the website. I have been looking at magnaflow for a while, but i dont want a lot of noise

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a little bit louder than the site but now its really broken in and it sounds DEEEEEEEEP

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol ya right after that the neighbor came out and started screaming... i dont like her so i did it again:thumbsup:

buaaaa hahahahaha, I love it!

How is the drone on the inside? I have been doing as much homework as possible and I do not want a muffler that annoys the crap out of me when I am on the road

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buaaaa hahahahaha, I love it!

How is the drone on the inside? I have been doing as much homework as possible and I do not want a muffler that annoys the crap out of me when I am on the road

As you probably already know, I just got the Magnaflow 22" single in, single out put on my Tahoe... just took a trip ('bout 320 miles round trip) and I can say it was noticable, but not annoyingly noticable. It droned a little bit when I was cruising up a hill (under load) at 65-70mph, and it got loud when I kicked it down to pass.. again, not annoyingly loud... but noticable. I'm happy. I do hope it quiets down a little (less drone)... otherwise, my wife may not like it as much. LOL Around town... it's nice... good tone. :D

Sotorin

Reaction score
I just had mine (Tahoe 07) installed over the weekend and:
- It sounds great,
- It’s loud; way louder that stock. I was driving my friend to work this morning and we both had to speak up in order to carry on out conversation,
- I'm not sure what 'droning' means; but I do feel tingling resonating from the floor and travelling up my legs.
- The car is definitely more responsive. Before I had magnaflow installed it behaved more like an old lady on crutches trying to beat the light rather than a car with solid engine.

I hope that the loudness will go down a bit as it may get annoying. I may have to turn my stereo way up to beat it. Overall I’d give it 4 out of 5 (because of loudness and tingling)