Might Sell My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People have been offering me alot of money for it lately and I'm kinda on the edge about getting a duramax or an s2000. I also found a sweet ass K5 blazer that I want to build and the denali takes up too much of my income with school and everything else I have going. The truck note isn't killing me but a 13k sports car would be nice to have since I can drive it 8 months out of the year here in colorado. Any suggestions? I LOVE this truck but I'd rather wait until I'm done with school and build the hell out of one when I have the resources.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you do it, get a k5 blazer, had one when i was younger and I LOVED IT, i wanna get another one. If you get hte s2000 what are you gunna drive in the winter when there is 4 ft of snow on the ground?????

If it was me and i got enought cash for it i would put that coin on a gently used k5 and mode the hell out of it.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20-22k, bought it for just under 21otd in november with an extended warranty and I owe 19 on it now. Just surveying my options, it is a badass truck but I need to focus on school and I'd like to have less debt when I graduate.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The s2k would sit in the garage from nov-march with a cover unless we have the random 65 degree days.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jeep, toyota, or the k5 once it's built. I figure I'll have the summer to put dana 60/14 bolt in the k5 along with a big ass lift and some other mods so I can rally it all winter. Toying with the idea of an audi allroad 2.7t but they have some issues, might be worth buying a warranty on that sh*t.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the current SUV market, you are extremely lucky to have the potential to just get your money back on an SUV, much less make money. If the offers are serious, why not sell? You could sell at that price and purchase another Yukon Denali for much less right now.

As far as alternate replacement vehicles, the S2000 would be great during the summer months, but you would really need an altrenate vehicle during the winter months here in Colorado if you intend on keeping it in decent condition. If you want a fast vehicle that you can drive year round here in Colorado, I might suggest an Audi S4, BMW 330xi?

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you do it, get a k5 blazer, had one when i was younger and I LOVED IT, i wanna get another one. If you get hte s2000 what are you gunna drive in the winter when there is 4 ft of snow on the ground?????

If it was me and i got enought cash for it i would put that coin on a gently used k5 and mode the hell out of it.

I love my K5 and will never get rid of it..

c8e7_3.jpg

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a picture of a late 80's tbi K5, green with a roof rack 60/14 on some 44's with a duramax or cummins :Chevy:

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boooo, well u gotta do wut u gotta do. But its been a fun ride. I need to pay mine off asap. I owe bout 14k.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20-22k, bought it for just under 21otd in november with an extended warranty and I owe 19 on it now. Just surveying my options, it is a badass truck but I need to focus on school and I'd like to have less debt when I graduate.

TWENTY TWO THOUSAND ON A 2002. I GOT 16k FOR MY 2006 FULLYLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFF

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but that wasn't a denali, or nearly as gangster as mine :D

yea, but i had only 45k, a 5.3, 4wd, duel 12way power seats, dvd, 3000 dollar gm rims, good year silent armors, sunroof, slt-2, spotless interior (had shoes that i would change in to before i drove it) scratch and dent free exterior, nav, quad seating, resurfaced cashmear leather two tone, with heated seats added to the rear, upgraded sub (put in place of the stock one)

i basicly had every option an 06 yukon denali could have except for the 6.0, and D-E-N-A-L-I spelled on the side. plus mine was 4 years newer. You must have some SUV market. *pouts* wonder how much i could get for the vette, than buy me a 89 k5 and MAKE IT MEAN AND HAVE THE LOOK AND SOUND OF GET THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY OR I WILL CRUSH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hmm decisions, decisions.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck still books for 18k, I'm not worried if I can't sell it but if somebody is gonna give me 21k for it I'll take it. I've dumped more than that into it but I never take that into consideration when selling a truck, just hope someone takes good care of her if I do sell it.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck still books for 18k, I'm not worried if I can't sell it but if somebody is gonna give me 21k for it I'll take it. I've dumped more than that into it but I never take that into consideration when selling a truck, just hope someone takes good care of her if I do sell it.

Your Denali looks like it can pull in 21k or more given the cost of gas or not. That thing is bad ass dude!

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to see it go ( i remember when you bought it!) but good luck with the sale! im trying to get rid of my hoe and get a gas sipper for now til i have the finacial stability to drive a SUV again

edit: get the s2000