Might Sell My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you say you already have a K-5? If you know of anybody, I have an '85 that I am going to try to let go in a short while from now, just gotta clean it up from it sitting around for a while. Only 2 owners ever, me and my dad which he bought it brand new in '85, I put Edelbrocks EFI in it a 3 years ago on a somewhat newer 350, lots of stuff done to it in the 5 years that I have owned it, it was my "dependable truck" for years, still is just have other vehicles now, never been wrecked, not in mint condition but in very good shape for its age.
Sorry to hear about you thinking about selling your truck but as someone stated earlier in the thread if you can break even on the money, that's a great deal these days on these trucks, make money and that is even better!!

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as soon as mine got painted, someone offered to buy mine, told them give me $17K, and it's yours....

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I keep it I'll pay it off and it will be bagged, blown, and bodydropped after I buy a house.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I keep it I'll pay it off and it will be bagged, blown, and bodydropped after I buy a house.

Thats better!! You can't leave us :rom2::rom2:. If you left.. JK would be bombarded with all of the questions us noobs have :yar:. That would not be a nice thing to do to him.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score

keep it...what are you gunna do when your scootin around in your s2k and you see the murder wagon drive by...:cry2:

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's like an ex, you hate to see her with someone else. :rolleyes2:

Everytime I've sold a modified vehicle that I've attached myself to I make sure it goes far, far away. If the buyer is local, NO DEAL.:rolleyes:. I would hate to see it rolling around where I'm at..

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offers are a dime a dozen, money talks bs walks

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can always build another one, or just keep mine if nobody wants to put up the loot. Seems to be win/win either way but I'm starting to lean toward keeping it since I've been driving so many different vehicles lately.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's like an ex, you hate to see her with someone else. :rolleyes2:

Everytime I've sold a modified vehicle that I've attached myself to I make sure it goes far, far away. If the buyer is local, NO DEAL.:rolleyes:. I would hate to see it rolling around where I'm at..

know what you mean, dealer called and he sold my old kon to his son, who lives 3 miles up the road from my house. I frequently drive over and make sure its clean and being taken care of well.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah denali's are expensive I got mine in november too I paid about 20 for it and it only had 75k miles on it and its an 03 and it came with the 20's

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can get the money you should run with it. We are screwed right now with gas prices going through the roof our values are dropping daily. I also wanted to get an S2K but ended up getting this instead, I love it but am now starting to regret it everytime I look at the gas gauge. You will do the right thing.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to see ya go, but yea gas kills, speed does too : ( .. lol.. do whatcha wish.. but make the right choice..

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be a member of Honda Tech, long time ago. Most of the guys on there are douche bags.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true, i'd hate to see it go...b/c when I have a question I'm gunna have to find you on a damn honda forum
I'll never leave the forums, honda fags annoy me and I still want to build a laid out black rcsb gmc with a denali front clip. I've learned enough about hondas when I raced em back in the day, now common sense and a manual is all I need to work on the little engines.