Mirrors and handles painted to match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazzlara

Reaction score
Im looking for side mirror coverings and door handles for 2007 tahoe LS Silver birch Metallic, anyone know where I can get these painted to match the body? Right now their all black.

Anyone installed handles, how hard is it?
Please email...

[email protected]

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always check Ebay for painted ones removed to put on chrome.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/handl...QsaobfmtsZinsifQQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQsbrsrtZd

Found a bunch of painted ones but none in your color. Could buy black and have them painted. They are already smooth and will be less work (cheaper) to paint plus you have yours on while the work is done.

The accessory chrome ones come with instructions and usually you will get those when you buy the take-offs.

Here are you mirror caps. 59U is your paint code.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-0...ryZ33642QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

jazzlara

Reaction score
thanks for the info!

I think chrome will look tacky. Im going to try and find the same color.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I could help.

You must have misunderstood. I wasn't promoting chrome. I was saying that the chrome ones come with instructions and most people forward those instructions with the (take-off) painted when they selll them on Ebay.

jazzlara

Reaction score
I C. well hopefully someone will have them in my color. Im trying to contact the dealership, but Im sure that will be $$$

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my estimating program from work, only Black and Chrome are available. Everything else is paint to match.

jazzlara

Reaction score
According to my estimating program from work, only Black and Chrome are available. Everything else is paint to match.

So I'd have to get them paintned. and the mirrors? i really dont like the black but this sounds too expensive!

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent you a post from Ebay with the painted mirror caps IN YOUR COLOR. The are new from a dealer selling OEM accessories on ebay.

Shipped to your door for $74. Check with your dealer to save on shipping but watch for sales tax too.

I'm not sure if you can get door handles as an accessory. That's why you have to get new take offs. If you aren't lucky enough to find them in your color consider painting. It would be easy for you to do but not that expensive to have done.