My Thanksgiving Day Present to Me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the escalade roof rack and snapped some pics. Working on new sig too! :D

Tahoe8.jpg

Tahoe7.jpg

Tahoe6.jpg

diffrnt

Reaction score
Very nice present! Those look good. I want some, but can't afford them right now.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes it look alot cleaner and better!
I wanted to do this mod but don't know how much it will run and whether its worth it on a black vehicle!

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you buy them and how much were they? will they fit on the 04 yukon/tahoe?

eBay - were about $400 but was able to use eBay 10% off plus the Microsoft 25% off (live.com/buy-it now and wait 60 days for your money) and sold the endcaps to some one else on the forum so after discounts and other sales only ran me about $160 so if was less painful.

From what I read, these should fit an 04. These were brand new for an 07/08 and they went in quick and easy. Only tricky thing was removing a metal clip inside the endcap and after doing that they just snapped right in. Remember to use the screws from your current set-up cuz these did not come with new screws but no big deal. :thumbsup:

Makes it look alot cleaner and better!
I wanted to do this mod but don't know how much it will run and whether its worth it on a black vehicle!

On a black truck, I think it would look even better than how mine looks! Since some picks of NBS' with them with 20's and it looks great!