Nali/Lade parts for my 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend had an 05 Denali (just traded that in for an 07 denali... bitch lol)

My point though, I liked her dash setup WAY better, not to mention it had the trans temp in the cluster.

What is the word on swapping out the denali and escalade dash parts into my tahoe and everything fitting/working properly? (i am talking more than just the cluster too... i want all the wood grain sh*t too!

and all this CAN be done... does anyone know a good place to buy these OEM parts?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the specifics, but for OEM parts at a good deal, I've used

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

I think they're actually a dealership that discounts prices and sells their parts online. They've always been cheaper than the local dealerships...

NJ04HOE

Reaction score
My girlfriend had an 05 Denali (just traded that in for an 07 denali... bitch lol)

My point though, I liked her dash setup WAY better, not to mention it had the trans temp in the cluster.

What is the word on swapping out the denali and escalade dash parts into my tahoe and everything fitting/working properly? (i am talking more than just the cluster too... i want all the wood grain sh*t too!

and all this CAN be done... does anyone know a good place to buy these OEM parts?

I didn't do the cluster yet but I do have the woodgrain out of a Denali, I changed the dash bezel,the center console and the window switches. I found everything I needed on ebay piece by piece. Check out the link in my sig to see what it looks like all together.