Navi CD Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hphansen

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 07 LTZ and the dealer told me that GM offers 3 free Navi CD upgrades for the first 5 years. Does anyone know this to be true?

hphansen

Reaction score
Free CD

So this was an upgrade from the original that you received with the purchase of the vehicle? Did they just send it to you or did you have to request it. i was told that I would have to call and request the upgrade if and when they come out.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a new 07 LTZ and the dealer told me that GM offers 3 free Navi CD upgrades for the first 5 years. Does anyone know this to be true?

I believe you get the original one which in my case was brought over by Columbus. It does have the Santa Fe Trail on it tho. Then you get two free ones after first and second year.

p26963

Reaction score
I can confirm shark as that was what was told me after calling the GM Nav Disc Center.

I believe you get the original one which in my case was brought over by Columbus. It does have the Santa Fe Trail on it tho. Then you get two free ones after first and second year.