Need help on starting issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikezx7

Reaction score
2006 hoe ---I had a wreck on my tahoe last month..hit 2 cows from the front..no airbags..hit on top of bumper...just front clip damage..no motor damage....the problem now she won't crank..the battery os the only electrical part I replaced is there some type of resest button...

u2nv

Reaction score
check ur fuses im thinkn you replaced battery cause it was damaged and may have shorted and poped some fuses no reset on these vehicles.

mikezx7

Reaction score
thanks for the info....pop #6 fuse..guess from impact like stated about battery shorted something out...now if i could only figure out where the air temp looking sensor goes on the passenger front headlight area...there's one on the driver side I found where that one went

u2nv

Reaction score
are you talking the sensor for the rearview mirror temp display it mounts to the radiator support A frame looking piece on the front to the lower cross piece of the A