Need Suggestions For Bluetooth in 2007 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbk212

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ with Navigation & an active Onstar account which is a must as I have had to use the lock out feature several times (kids or me being in a hurry and leaving the keys inside). Before Onstar and Verizon split, I had a line added to my Verizon cell account and that worked well, but this option was discontinued. I'm not going to buy minutes from Onstar as the price is ridiculous plus no one recognizes the # I call from. I would like to use something like Bluestar (LOVE this product) so that I can take advantage of the Onstar microphone but from everything that I've read, it disables Onstar. I have also looked into replacing my VCIM but they are hard to find. I'm not against the VCIM option as long as I can find one. So based on the above, are there are any other options for bluetooth using my Onstar mic that doesn't add additional wires, or disable Onstar and shows call data on my factory GPS unit or odometer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've searched this forum and several others for options and not sure if I have missed something. Thanks in advance! Sara