Need to replace radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yuhoe96

Reaction score
ok so i drove from florida up to kansas city and now my radiator has cracked if anyone has replaced one themselves i was wondering how tough it is to do and what is the hardest part of the job anad the time it takes. any input would be great thanks guys i can always count on you
-Shelby

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not hard at all i replaced mine a couple of weeks ago. The hardest part was getting the bottom hose off.

yuhoe96

Reaction score
J.B. Weld is a savior guys i welded up the crack and it got me home to minneapolis for christmas proppsssss to JB weld

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i did that to mine to but it started leaking again so i just replaced it.

zsiya

Reaction score
Second that on the lower hose. Just make sure you tighten the clamps very good. Had a few leaks and had to crank them a bit more.

phil816

Reaction score
i did one on mine couple years back got one from salvage yard and did it in a hr

tahoestl

Reaction score
go to 1aautodotcom, they have a step by step vid for radiator replace

bowtie_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the most part an easy job. Follow the above links for info. Stay away from JB Weld tho, it's always better to fix something right the first time. Good luck.