new member with wheel question, sure you guys know answer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AG1221

Reaction score
hello, was on a few weeks ago and was considering buying an 01-03 denali xl and asked you guys a few questions.

ended up getting an 02 yukon slt.
just wondering if you guys know if wheels from an 07 have same bolt pattern etc and will they fit my 02? someone in my area is selling 22s but are off an 07.

sure i will be visiting the site more now that i have the truck.

thanks in advance!

r.barn

Reaction score
hello, was on a few weeks ago and was considering buying an 01-03 denali xl and asked you guys a few questions.

ended up getting an 02 yukon slt.
just wondering if you guys know if wheels from an 07 have same bolt pattern etc and will they fit my 02? someone in my area is selling 22s but are off an 07.

sure i will be visiting the site more now that i have the truck.

thanks in advance!

same

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Yes they do have the same bolt pattern. Also most wheels with a 6X5.5 bolt pattern will work. I for get what the metric conversion is for 6x5.5 but those will work as well.

AG1221

Reaction score
went and picked em up this morning. thanks for answering so quick.

what do you guys think about mb motoring wheels and cooper zeon tires?
what about braking, this set up looks monster size compared to stock. is braking upgrade a must with a 22" wheel? again, sure i will be on the forum more now that i have this truck.

thanks!