New Pictures.. what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took some pics with my wife new camara.. what do you all think?

Attachments

• New Picture1.JPG
    New Picture1.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 85
  • new picture2.JPG
    new picture2.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 102
  • new picture4.JPG
    new picture4.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 79
  • new picture3.JPG
    new picture3.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 64

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean. Timeless looking, in that it looks like it's gonna be still looking fine a decade from now.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.. the exaust is a Mangaflow with two tips that somehow we manage to make them fit one next to the other with a Y. I really like the end result and sound of them.

Custom Made.. :mob:

julio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, very nice. how do you like the mcgauhey drop? i want to do the same to mine but dont want it to ride rough. is it spindles and springs in the back? thanks

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride is a bit rough... i think that the conbination of 24" plus the drop did not help.. i have yet to change the shocks to confirm any improvement .. but overall if this is not your daily driver where all your kids and wife will be driving every day.. go for it.. if it is... you will not like their comments after a few days of driving.. it gets a bit bouncy on the back...

I love the look ... and im ok with the ride.. if anything i might have just change the 24" for 22"

Thanks for the nice comments.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good with the drop, I usually don't agree with anything associated with nascar but the wheels look damn good on there :cheers:

julio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one more ?, do you have spindles or springs in the front? ive read where spindles are the way to go to keep the stock ride.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one more ?, do you have spindles or springs in the front? ive read where spindles are the way to go to keep the stock ride.

front spindles back springs.. i have heard many said it is like stock.. but.. not mine.. it its a bit bouncy on the back...