***New to the site - Have a couple questions***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBANN1

Reaction score
If you watched last nights episode of Pinks, it's definitely not. Two Mustangs couldn't even take down a Toyota Cressida.

Wow, If the Mustangs couldn't beat it, Imagine how bad a couple Camaros would have lost!?! :p

MOBANN1

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to mention the Toyota drivetrain was partially Chevy.

........Ok?

What do you want me to say? Chevy's better?

Will that make you actually answer a question that was asked on my original post?

And I'll bet anything you've never owned a ford, so until the day you do, stop talking out your a*s.

Good day sir. :fu:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as much as i like chevy, i can tell you for a fact, toyota has NOTHING to do with chevy.

and if they did, then is that why my tranny failed it 45k miles??:cuss: well i more caused it since i guess i should not be towing 12k and ripping trees out and knocking down walls with the kon, but she does it better than ever now.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
........Ok?

What do you want me to say? Chevy's better?

Will that make you actually answer a question that was asked on my original post?

And I'll bet anything you've never owned a ford, so until the day you do, stop talking out your a*s.

Good day sir. :fu:

i have a ford mustang, but it is a true F.O.R.D. fix or repair daily.

first day, fauly alternator, next week, battery went, third week, top started leaking, yesterday, window falls of the track, today, clutch started clunking. :cuss:

MOBANN1

Reaction score
i have a ford mustang, but it is a true F.O.R.D. fix or repair daily.

first day, fauly alternator, next week, battery went, third week, top started leaking, yesterday, window falls of the track, today, clutch started clunking. :cuss:

I hear ya, but that can go either way. I had a 72 long bed chevy here awhile back that was nothing but problems, but my truck as of today has been very good and reliable to me "Knocks On Wood". I own and work on an ag farm, so shes seen her fair share of work and abuse.