Newbie here! Need some help/advice please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevymomma92

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gents, im new to the page (thanks for the add) i just bought an 04 tahoe lt awf the other day, i knew the abs and traction control lights were on when i bought i thought itd be a sensor..on my way home with it 2 messages on the dash popped up "service tire monitor" and "service stability" every time i start the truck these pop up. Ive done a little Google research but im curious if anyone here has had the same issue and how it was fixed. Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated! *The guy i bought it from recently put new brakes and tires on it i thought that could be part of the problem but when I asked a couple days later when the abs light issue started he said it was after a wheel bearing was replaced a couple years ago*

Also the driver power seat is stuck where the previous driver had it which doesnt work well for me, anyone else have this problem if so how much did it cost to fix?