OEM Rotors and Calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to sell a set of OEM brakes for all four corners off of a 2005 Sierra Denali. They have 30,000 easy highway miles (no towing). They are in great condition. I will post pictures soon. I am trying to get a feeling about how much they are worth, as i do not have any idea. I am also willing to split them up if someone just needs some select parts from the set. I want everyones opinion on their value and to see if anyone here is interested before they go to craigslist or ebay. Do these fit 2500 and 3500 trucks or just light duty? Thanks guys.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will only fit a 6lug 1/2ton truck, not sure if the rears will work on an suv probably not. I'd put them on craigslist or ebay, I wouldn't give you much more than $1 but they have to be worth some loot to somebody.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will only fit a 6lug 1/2ton truck, not sure if the rears will work on an suv probably not. I'd put them on craigslist or ebay, I wouldn't give you much more than $1 but they have to be worth some loot to somebody.

Why not an SUV? I figure some one may have some warped rotors and are i need of new ones, but we will see. Thanks Boost.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll fit due to the rear calipers, pretty sure they're different on the suvs and the rear rotors you have could be specific to quadrasteer or standard trucks but not suvs. The fronts will work on any 6 lug 1/2 ton truck or suv.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, pics? I will have to conduct some research to see if anyone has succesfully completed some sort of retrofit. I have been interested in a rear disc conversion for a while now, but the Stillen and Brembo kits cost a fortune. An OEM solution - if possible - would be ideal.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll fit due to the rear calipers, pretty sure they're different on the suvs and the rear rotors you have could be specific to quadrasteer or standard trucks but not suvs. The fronts will work on any 6 lug 1/2 ton truck or suv.

The denali does not have quadrasteer but i will look into some part #'s and check out compatibility. Thanks again.

Hmm, pics? I will have to conduct some research to see if anyone has succesfully completed some sort of retrofit. I have been interested in a rear disc conversion for a while now, but the Stillen and Brembo kits cost a fortune. An OEM solution - if possible - would be ideal.

I am in Golden/Boulder if you find out more info feel free to take a look and fitment test.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front:
CIMG0093.jpg

Rear:
CIMG0096.jpg

See how there is way more space between the rear wheels and the rotor? Also look at the powerslot application guide and it will give you an idea of which trucks the rotors will fit
http://www.powerslot.com/pages/slot_app_chevrolet.html
You said sierra denali so I assumed quadrasteer, they also made the denali xl with quadrasteer.

brdnboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front:
CIMG0093.jpg

Rear:
CIMG0096.jpg

See how there is way more space between the rear wheels and the rotor? Also look at the powerslot application guide and it will give you an idea of which trucks the rotors will fit
http://www.powerslot.com/pages/slot_app_chevrolet.html
You said sierra denali so I assumed quadrasteer, they also made the denali xl with quadrasteer.
Do you mean from the spokes to the rotor or from the inside of the wheel to rotor. I understand that the rear rotor is a much smaller diameter than the front rotor. The powerslot chart is quite confusing because it does not reference a Sierra Denali. Just Sierra's and Yukon's/Denali's. I will grab the part numbers from all 8 pieces in the morning and find out exactly what they fit. Quadrasteer wasn't available on the 05 sierra denali. Thanks boost

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word I think 03 was the last year of the qs or maybe 04? I'd just list them as is and be vague and remedial when people ask you about it, if people don't know what vehicle they will fit that isn't your concern.

87gtNOS

Reaction score
Our generation of these trucks should all have the same 6 stud front rotors and pads.
However, I like to have the customer measure the OD of the rear rotors.
It's either 325mm or 330mm. That will determine what rear rotor and pad you need.

If you have a VIN and wish to know the OEM, or AcDelco or aftermarket part #'s, please feel free to email me. I am real busy, but should be able to find you the part number in reasonable time!
Thanks

Jonathon - Parts Manager
[email protected]

Last edited: