ON-Star

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy4639

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went to eat last night in the 07 Tahoe and the right light on the mirror was red by the cross. I hit the On-Star button to ask why and she said something had happen to the program. Huh what can happen sitting in the garage for two days? She ran a diagnostic's and found nothing. Said to take it to the dealer next day...Sunday I don't think so. Anyway I got done talking and when she hung up it went GREEN. What it up with that you reckon'.
Weather was 65 and sunny too!
:confused2: :confused2:

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went to eat last night in the 07 Tahoe and the right light on the mirror was red by the cross. I hit the On-Star button to ask why and she said something had happen to the program. Huh what can happen sitting in the garage for two days? She ran a diagnostic's and found nothing. Said to take it to the dealer next day...Sunday I don't think so. Anyway I got done talking and when she hung up it went GREEN. What it up with that you reckon'.
Weather was 65 and sunny too!
:confused2: :confused2:

When mine went red on my 2004 Tahoe, it didn't go back to green and nothing on the system worked so I brought it to the dealer and they had to replace the entire onstar system under warranty. It was in the shop for 3 days, but they threw in the analog to digital transition for free. When it was messed up it would say "Phone Unavailable" over the speaker system every 15 minutes. I'd hear it in the garage at night it drove me crazy.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When mine went red on my 2004 Tahoe, it didn't go back to green and nothing on the system worked so I brought it to the dealer and they had to replace the entire onstar system under warranty. It was in the shop for 3 days, but they threw in the analog to digital transition for free. When it was messed up it would say "Phone Unavailable" over the speaker system every 15 minutes. I'd hear it in the garage at night it drove me crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you mean it would not shut up even when the truck was off. im surprised your battery did not die