Only took three months....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only took three months from today to recieve my kmc slides! i ordered them the 11th of december! i got them installed yesterday! i cant even describe how much i love them! i have to clean it up then ill take some pictures but they look soo good! i went with the 24 inch black slides with the falcon tires they look nice! what im wonderinf now is what to do next. i got the handles black, and the mirror covers. debadged it to hoe. tail light tint is soon. what should i do next????? i was looking at hids, new grille, or lowering it=? any ideas?

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only took three months from today to recieve my kmc slides! i ordered them the 11th of december! i got them installed yesterday! i cant even describe how much i love them! i have to clean it up then ill take some pictures but they look soo good! i went with the 24 inch black slides with the falcon tires they look nice! what im wonderinf now is what to do next. i got the handles black, and the mirror covers. debadged it to hoe. tail light tint is soon. what should i do next????? i was looking at hids, new grille, or lowering it=? any ideas?

Nice I got my Slides in Chrome 3 days ago. I too went with 24's and they rock...
Post em up!!!
Jonathan

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok im at work now but ill take some pics when i get home. do the same!

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waitin on those pics!! get 6000k hids.... what do you think about this grill??? something diff..
grill.jpg

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see some pictures! I would black everything out on it since you got black wheels but that's just me. I can tint your tail lights and 3rd if you send them to me. I'm in AL. PM me if your interested.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats sounds good Chevyhoe.
We need pics?:yesnod:

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha ok i got an idea it was ****ty in my town today so when i wake up ill take some pics with the phone. they are pretty good. "my advitar is from my phone" and then when i get home ill take them with the bad ass one... oh and i also took off the roof rack. got to polish all the crap off it but it looks so much more smoooth

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!:yesnod:
Try getting better/bigger pics up though!

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I love how those black Slide's look on a black truck. Saw a few 'Hoes with them and I almost got them in 24's because they look so good.

I had them on order back in Sept but then cancelled because I stuck with my gut and went with 22's and an all-terrain tire (I spend a lot of time "off-road")

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will i will. its been so nasty down here. i get it washed take it out and i have to re wash it. love the wheels no bad ride or anything! i think the train horn is next!.... i got the door handles and mirrior covers just got to throw them on.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or you can be a smart ass about it and i willl post them some other time. dont understand why some you guys got to be ass holes. i explained i used my camera on my phone! if you want to see a better picture or talk more **** get a flight to sw florida

mlwald79

Reaction score
lol

I like the KMC Slides. I have the KMC Dime's on my Denali.