Pedders vs. OEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingnut

Reaction score
I beg to differ. Check out my sweet looking Pedders equipped ride here:

http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=5383

Also I am happy to say that I will be trying (and reviewing) the Pedders front struts soon! Thanks Pete!

I can vouch for the great ride with just the 4 springs (the fronts on stock Z71 struts) and rear GSR shocks. Hoping to see another level of improvement with the Pedders front struts installed.

Hoping to install (and review) the next level of Pedderization after that with the sway bar bushes (you listening Pete?).

your truck looks good but it still looks like the back is higher than the front. this is probably incase you tow something but i would want mine completely even front and back. also take pics on an even surface if your trying to show the truck suspension being level.

kingnut

Reaction score
;)After a run or two I think they were 21 3/4"

its beside me why the police would use 22"s on a pursuit vehicle. #1 is the fact they cant go offroad or ever over small curbs with them. #2 i doubt they are forged wheels, so heavier wheels ftl. :Yawn:

JusticePete

Reaction score
Police Departments do not use 22" wheels. They do use Pedders Suspension components.

mgyver1

Reaction score
Police Departments do not use 22" wheels. They do use Pedders Suspension components.

Yep the Tahoe PPV uses a black steel rim in the factory sized 17x7.5. The tires are 265/60R17, quite a bit smaller than the factory sized 265/70R17. When I replace my tires I'll probably go with a 265/65R17, lower the center of gravity a hare without looking like tiny tires like the PPV. I'd also like to do the Pedder's PPV suspension package on the Hoe, but that's a few grand so that project is going to have to wait. I'm more interested in the upgraded cooling system and brakes that they're supposed to have.

Pedders, I know the PPV Hoe can't tow anything so if I put on your lowering kit does that mean I loose my towing capability?