Projector Headlights/Angel Eyes/HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested i am selling a pair of halo headlights that i modified to accept a 9006 HID bulb, i will include the 6000K bulbs also

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rolling, Can you show me your headlights since you have the OEM denali headlights... but with halos..... I dunno if i could have someone add rings to them in my area... but i would like to see how the denali headlights look..

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see the lights too!! And i recieved mine in awesome condition.. Thanks Again RT!! I've been out of town, but i'm about to go put them on now so i can experiment with the broken one and see what these extra bulbs you sent me look like..:D :D
and hoebag, you should post some pics boss

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that didn't take long....WHERE DID YOU GET THE BULBS????? they're BADASS dude.. almost like hid's???

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that didn't take long....WHERE DID YOU GET THE BULBS????? they're BADASS dude.. almost like hid's???

glad you like them, i found them on the web before i knew that they were not really HIDS and i really liked them and never got rid of them, they work really well for blue bulbs. i was not sure whether you wanted clear high beams or the same look for both high and low beams so thats why i sent both, with my kits now i dont use them so glad you could use them. never got bugged by the cops as they dont blind people. :D

i will get some pics of later today after im home from work. no camera here at work. :cryin:

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of money are we talking about to buy a new set of housings, HID's, wire, labor, etc... for a decent set, not like top of the line crazy, but not KMart stuff either.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a good set of projectors would be about 300, i paid 250 a piece for the denali projectors.

if you buy from mike or SMM on here its about 170 shipped. i know MIke has a nice kit, and would highly reccommend him, im not sure about SMM though but they are made in japan and germany which are the best HID places.

i would not spend less than 150 on an hid kit though if you want a good one. labor is free if you do it your self, its not hard AT ALL, the headlight swap is as easy as changeing the halagon bulbs, the hids just need a place to mount the ballests and your done.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went on ebay ( even tho i dont like ebay- probably because of limited use) and i saw a ton of halo projectors.... now the issue is this, im seeing some very clear kits ( as close as clear as possible) but they have these 3 light bulbs in the corner that i dont like... are all these kits going to be this way....

I WISH THAT THERE WERE PICTURES OF THE HEADLIGHTS INSTALLED ON THE TRUCK SO YOU CAN SEE EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE...

is there anyone with a white yukon or tahoe that can post some daytime pictures of how the clear halos look installed.. just to get a visual idea...
Thanks

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw on stylintrucks a brand called Anzo I believe. Anybody have an opinion on them? Almost every customer review had problems with condensation. What other brands are out there? Also do the bottom lights come with the set too, or is it just the top 2.

Last edited:

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO.. if people are complaining of condensation... i wouldnt even consider them

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rollin, can you take a picture of your lights in the daytime.... and
are those denali projectors with halos added or a ebay set thats very clear?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have both, i have an ebay set that cost me 191 dollars for both. plus denali projectors with halos added which out the door, everything was 250 a piece. both sets have the same halos. i will get daytimes up when its daytime :)lol:)

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well geez guy... Im looking for a pair... bestow your wealth upon the commonfolk sir!!!

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you like them, i found them on the web before i knew that they were not really HIDS and i really liked them and never got rid of them, they work really well for blue bulbs. i was not sure whether you wanted clear high beams or the same look for both high and low beams so thats why i sent both, with my kits now i dont use them so glad you could use them. never got bugged by the cops as they dont blind people. :D

i will get some pics of later today after im home from work. no camera here at work. :cryin:

Man thanks again! I was so happy when i could drive my yuk without my headlight shaking around and the new beam. this forum kicks ass! But dude, i wish you could find that website....... cuz my fogs are on strike right now, and they say they wont work without new bulbs:lol:.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man thanks again! I was so happy when i could drive my yuk without my headlight shaking around and the new beam. this forum kicks ass! But dude, i wish you could find that website....... cuz my fogs are on strike right now, and they say they wont work without new bulbs:lol:.

i have the same bulbs for the fogs if you want.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i want!!!!:lol: lol but it would be awesome if i knew where i could get replacements.
How much you want for them????

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score