Ready to add new tires and wheels to tahoe z-71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shastashark

Reaction score
hello!

I have a 2007 tahoe z-71 4x4. I currently have the stock 20" rim and tires (p265/65 r18) that it came with.

I'm looking to upgrade and want to give it a more aggressive look. I'm not looking to raise or lower it, just keep the z-71 suspension.

the two wheels that I'm looking at are:
liquid metal rhino / 20 x 9
mb wheels v-drive / 20 x 9

the two tires I'm looking at are:
road hugger xrt / 275 / 55r-20
cooper zeon ltz / 275 / 55r-20

my question is are these wheels and tires going to fit and look good on my tahoe? I want more of an all terrain look of the tires... not a "street" look

if these aren't the tires... what tires would you recommend? thanks!

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would run hankook rh07's
4818.JPG

or the h405's
H405-thumb.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you level up the front with the back with some spacers and them throw some 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers with some Chrome Eagle Alloy 18" wheels on it?
I'd look alot better than leaving it how its is and just doing wheels/tires.
www.4wheelonline.com and www.4wheelparts.com has some good options for both leveling kits and wheels/tires.

GMz71

Reaction score
Why don't you level up the front with the back with some spacers and them throw some 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers with some Chrome Eagle Alloy 18" wheels on it?
I'd look alot better than leaving it how its is and just doing wheels/tires.
www.4wheelonline.com and www.4wheelparts.com has some good options for both leveling kits and wheels/tires.

You most definitely cannot fit 35s with a leveling kit....at least a 4" lift for that.

Leveling kits do not mess up the stock ride if that is what your concerned about.

I just bought the cooper zeon ltz in that exact size. So far they have been great and look great! I do have a 2.5" leveling kit and a 1" rear spacer, but they should fit no problem on stock suspension. The road hugger doesn't look very much like an all terrain. The bfg a/t are by far the most aggressive IMO. The coopers make me think of a mix between the Nitto Terragrappler and the Toyo Open Country A/T.

shastashark

Reaction score
do you have a pic of your vehicle with these tires on it? just wondering... thanks!

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bad i thought you were looking for "street" tires. i fell dumb now. oh well

GMz71

Reaction score
These are some old pics I have, but you can at least see the size on it. Ill get some pictures soon of the Coopers.

Oh, and this is stock height. The bfgs were 285/55r20.

index.php

index.php