rear deogger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New struts installed ,not working. I still don't get power at the bottom of the drivers side. It's just an electrical weekend for me. See my other fun post at electrical gremlin help. It's even better.....

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do these have to be closed to have continuity from one end to the other???

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought of that? Have you checked that? Should pass power if open I would figure.... Have you ohmed out the struts? You have power between the 2 wires from the truck side of the strut?

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grid is good. Sending these lifts back. Will try different ones. Compressed lifts last night ,no continuity.

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah , nw ones shipped. We'll see what happens. If they don't work I'll try someplace close and test them right there.

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear defogger operational! Putzing in the garage ,I decided to take old ones apart (broke anyway) ,the ball ends (mounts) screw off. Pretty dirty ,overall bad connection. Cleaned them and removed some paint from "bottom" ,put on some dielectric grease ,pinched the clips a little tighter and poof ,they had continuity. I now have power to test light all over. Thanks all!