Rear Door Lock Actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dntreim

Reaction score
I just got back from the dealership and the rear door power lock actuator needs replacing. I cannot lock or unlock it without crawling into the back and lifting the plastic cover and doing it manually. It's a real pain. I am hoping to replace it on my own but cannot find the part anywhere online. The dealership is charging $260. Any suggestions/links where I can find this part?

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try a wrecking yard. This is where I had to get my lock mechanism without breaking the bank. My radio wouldn't shut off when I opened my door. Turned out to be this.

Ojustracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's not working right either. What I did was just unplug it. You cant lock it but the factory alarm still works and goes off if the truck is locked and hatch opened. My saving grace is the police tahoe come with a metal devider or in the case of my kids the bad kid area of the truck. I think my cost was in the $186 range.

John

Ps I thought it was for the rear hatch area. MY Bad!!!!

Last edited: