Rear Gold Bow Tie needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have the OEM gold rear bow tie that they no longer want? I attempted to remove mine to paint and cracked it. i just need the gold portion, not the entire piece. PM me if you've got one and don't plan to use it. I will take it! TIA :thumbsup:

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on... I know a lot of you removed the rear bow tie...anyone?????

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a lot of guys remove the bowtie and paint it like you were trying to do so I would guess if you can't order this part from a dealer then your going to have a rough time finding one not alone someone giving you one

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a lot of guys remove the bowtie and paint it like you were trying to do so I would guess if you can't order this part from a dealer then your going to have a rough time finding one not alone someone giving you one

I know, but I've seen a lot of people that remove the gold and leave the chrome backing. I can get it for $23 from GMpartsdirect, so I guess that's what I'll do if I don't hear from anyone.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess in that case, your rite. I forgot about the ones that get thrown to the side so they can keep the polished look...

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michigan... do you have one? I'm sure it could be dropped into a regular envelope and mailed out for a couple bucks. let me know.

Let me look in my garage tonight......i either have the front one or the back one sitting in my garage. I'll let u know

Playa70

Reaction score
I shaved my bowtie off, I can sell you the whole thing for $15 shipped. PM if interested