Rear view mirrors not dropping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My side mirrors would drop when i put it in reverse, now they don't?? Did i change something by mistake?? The only thing i can change on the controls is the curb side view, which i don't use. Any help would be great!!!

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a driver information center where you can control certain feautures you can change them. You can set them 3 ways I think and its under curb side view I think. You can turn it off which neither mirror will go down, or you can set it so just the driver side will go down in reverse or just the passenger mirror. It sounds like you turned it off.
Hope this helps

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a driver information center where you can control certain feautures you can change them. You can set them 3 ways I think and its under curb side view I think. You can turn it off which neither mirror will go down, or you can set it so just the driver side will go down in reverse or just the passenger mirror. It sounds like you turned it off.
Hope this helps

I think the curb side is different, it really drops down. I used to put it in reverse and both mirrors would drop down a little????

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the curb side is different, it really drops down. I used to put it in reverse and both mirrors would drop down a little???
You Can Make them go down as far as you want, try this:
Put in reverse then your mirrors should go down, while still in reverse ajust your mirrors they way you want them to be when you are in reverse then hold down your #1 button or if you use #2 use that one until you hear 2 beeps that should put them where you set them when you back up.

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the curb side is different, it really drops down. I used to put it in reverse and both mirrors would drop down a little???
Put in reverse then your mirrors should go down, while still in reverse ajust your mirrors they way you want them to be when you are in reverse then hold down your #1 button or if you use #2 use that one until you hear 2 beeps that should put them where you set them when you back up.

I"ll try that!!

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is how i fixed the problem. Thanks!!!