Reasons why someone should lower their Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks ,

I would like everyones opionion on why someone should lower their truck?

just for looks? better gas ? or is it just for a bling bling thing? better ride ?

always made me wonder if someone wants to lower their hoe to the ground why not just buy a darn car? :)

thanks All

lafd55

Reaction score
less top heavy, means safer at higher speeds... thats why they have a police edition tahoe thats 4x2 and a none police tahoe thats 4x4.

bowtie_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
less top heavy, means safer at higher speeds... thats why they have a police edition tahoe thats 4x2 and a none police tahoe thats 4x4.

What he said.

Also because some people just simply like the look.

NJTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks ,

I would like everyones opionion on why someone should lower their truck?

just for looks? better gas ? or is it just for a bling bling thing? better ride ?

always made me wonder if someone wants to lower their hoe to the ground why not just buy a darn car? :)

thanks All

Yeah I'm kinda with you on this. I don't get why you would lower a truck. isn't that the whole point of a truck?

But on the other hand, I have seen some really nice looking lowered trucks. It is a preference thing. Some people prefer lifted trucks, some prefer lowered. Me, I like mine the way it is. It seems to be a bit lifted. I'm not to sure. I've only owned it for a couple of months. Third owner, I think??? lol.

lafd55

Reaction score
I guess it all depends on what you wanna do with the truck. is it an everyday back and fourth to work, or do you plan on being more adventurous on the weekends...? That sums up everything...