sad and gone forever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my clean95 with the fresh LS1 supercharged with a built tranny and brand new eaton posi, was stolen from inside the shop that was tuning it 2 night ago and was found today burnt to the ground about a hr from my house in the middle of no where... looks like they were racing and swerved to miss a animal in the road hitting a telephone pole then the truck caught fire and the nos bottle ignited and well i have a creamated tahoe :( ... there was nobody at the sceen.... HOW *****NG G@Y is that! and the shop had the keys in the truck so my 1200 viper alarm did nothing..... thanks!

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No cameras at the shop? sounds mighty fishy to me.. that the shop leaves the keys in it.. and all

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a camera and there were 3 people all in black no identity's...one broke a window to the shop and opened the big roll up door, and the alarm to the shop was conveniently not set! UGH SO PISSED then the other one drove another car and one took the truck... hella fishy they must of known that the keys were in it and must of know the truck ran... what thief steals a car from a shop? if its in the shop you would think that the truck is broken right? and there insurance wants to give me value of the truck like 3500 not the value of the after market mods..... WTF nothing WAS EVEN BROKEN IN! sorry kind pissed!

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ended up in vacaville behind Travis air force base.... in the middle of nothing theres like some country roads out there.... just nothin but farms i guess..

newthom75

Reaction score
cant you sue the shop for not protectiog your truck cuz they didn't set the shop alarm
and get all you money you put in it back

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ended up in vacaville behind Travis air force base.... in the middle of nothing theres like some country roads out there.... just nothin but farms i guess..

damn dude that really sucks, i know exactly where that is. can't you sue over their negligence?

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most every shop has a sign up that states they can not be held responsible for vehicle damages or theft

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Keep your eyes & ears open...I had my stereo stolen (2 JLW7's, amps, etc.) and about 2 weeks later I heard about a couple punk teens trying to sell their new stereo. Needless to say they won't be doing that again.

95ThAHOE

Reaction score
freakin' punks, i hope they catch em. Whats the plan now? Going to buy another hoe or what?

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, if you have dated reciepts of any of the after markert parts the insurance company has to honor them. Plus any reciepts of work done by a shop. I would not settle for that ****!!!!!

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i have all documented receipts of what WAS done to it and my dads lawyer went to the shop today and talked to the owner the shop is clean i don't think it was a inside job, all the employees are clean and the shop owner seams to want to work with my on getting everything taken care of hes tunned about 12 of my cars in the past and ive never had a problem but i saw the truck today at the police impound or at least what was left of it and everything is there just ruined doesn't look like they stole it to strip it or anything... sucks....! im looking in to a Chevy truck now diesel idk if i want another Tahoe was a great truck but I've noticed now that i see them all the time and there popular, no joke theres prolly 15 in my neighborhood.... I'll keep u all posted on what happens next.... and as far as the not responsible liability whatever i never signed anything so its on the shop to replace what wasn't theres that was stolen...

Whippled2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. That sucks. I would have loved to see this thing in action. Sorry for your loss. Hope everything works out your you.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just the tahoe.... nothing else but the shop doesnt really have tools that are layed out or anything a few cars some tool boxes and a dyno so unless they rolled out a big ass snap on box theres not really anything else to take.. they must have just been there for the tahoe

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone had to let them know that the tahoe was there and had a bunch of **** done to it and that it ran. no question. that or someone you pissed off that knew about it.

sux for your loss. i'd make them pay for all of it.

hope you find them, paybacks a bitch.

EasyRyder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone had to let them know that the tahoe was there and had a bunch of **** done to it and that it ran. no question. that or someone you pissed off that knew about it.

sux for your loss. i'd make them pay for all of it.

hope you find them, paybacks a bitch.

x2 like i said, inside job.