Scary problem with my 5300K H13 Bi-Xenon kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine installed by Goodyear.

Goodyear??? Wow, they install aftermarket parts like HIDs now??? What's the automotive industry coming to!!! :crazy: :lol:

EDIT: Just teasing, sbrown02... Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way...;) Seems a bit tense up in here after reading the rest of the thread...:ack: :cool2:

Last edited:

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because you are a bummer snob doesn't mean you have to take your bad attitude out on us. Most of us would love to drive vehicles with factory hids but they are not offered on our vehicles. If you install your lights correctly you are not going to be blinding oncoming traffic anymore than the factory hids without the auto leveling feature. Which probably accounts for 75 percent of all factory hids.

Last edited:

sbrown02

Reaction score
I think you two lovers ought to take the love-fest off-line :ura: and leave this thread for sbrown02 to figure out what's up with his HIDs. If would be a shame if a mod had to lock the thread or threaten anyone with the "ban stick" due to trolling/fighting about retarded crap.

I'm outta here. sbrown02, if you want help with your HIDs after you've looked at things, feel free to PM me...

:leaving:

Thanks Getwired. Spoken like a true gentlemen. I'll let you know what I hear back from the factory rep. It'll be interesting to see what happens when I drive into warmer climates (this sunday) and use them then.