Side molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quazee

Reaction score
The side molding is all I have left to debadge. How much double-sided tape is holding them on? The Chevrolet badges were a PITA, I can only imagine how bad the molding is. How wide of a strip is there?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The side molding is all I have left to debadge. How much double-sided tape is holding them on? The Chevrolet badges were a PITA, I can only imagine how bad the molding is. How wide of a strip is there?

They actually use a different type of tape. IMO, side mouldings are easier to remove. They use a gray adhesive tape instead of that black crap. There's probably 2 strips, maybe 3 on these... one at the top, one at the bottom... maybe one in the middle.

scott99zx6r

Reaction score
I took mine off. There are 2 strips, kind of a PITA but one of those rubber erase wheels made short work of it. Looks WAY better w/out them.

Gomez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres alot... just make u sure u heat it really well && spray a lot of goo goo gone or something on it after then it will come off easily with a credit card or something..