so it finally happened.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i just looked. i think its time to make some phone calls.... 5901 is going in my truck. that s*** is so badass. but i gotta get the glass break... only advantage to the high up autopages, glassbreak comes built in. but i can deal.
i think im gonna wait til i know of someone whos put one in/has one....
maybe i can convince my step dad to be the guinea pig.
anyone done one yet????

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta put mine on the back burner for a couple weeks, just found out i have to buy new specs to pass the test for my new license next week... there goes the alarm money.

looks like it'll be a long week or two at work :).

i have a cousin that may still work at a best buy (used to be a alarm/audio installer if he isn't still), i'm going to find his number and see if he can hook me up with the 5901 and install it.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta put mine on the back burner for a couple weeks, just found out i have to buy new specs to pass the test for my new license next week... there goes the alarm money.

looks like it'll be a long week or two at work :).

i have a cousin that may still work at a best buy (used to be a alarm/audio installer if he isn't still), i'm going to find his number and see if he can hook me up with the 5901 and install it.

Waste of money, you dont need 4 eyes to drive, just tell DMV where to shove it. Or save some money and get contacts. Thats what I do.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha gotta get this one so i can have ID to get into the bars and buy alcohol!!! :)

not a big fan of contacts.. i had a bad infection in my right eye about a year ago, and "there would be more of a chance of it coming back if i wear contacts" by the time i went in to figure out what the hell was wrong with my eye she said i was about a week from being blind in it. not doing that again...

but that 5901 looks like its going to kick some serious ass along with the light up icons, glass break sensors, and possible a batt. back up siren.