Some better pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some better pics of the truck since i lowered a little more. I washed it and it actually DIDNT rain afterward!

yukon%20spindles%20006.jpg

yukon%20spindles%20005.jpg

yukon%20spindles%20004.jpg

Im thinking of getting a new grille. Im looking for black mesh. The only decent looking/decent price i can find is the Grillcraft MX series for 160.00 shipped. Does anyone have any other ideas?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! I remember gawking over it when I saw you pulling up to my house after you installed the spindles. The mesh grille will look good. I'm looking for some mesh material for my grille and SS bumper (which I finally put on last week). I'm waiting for my new grille to come in Tuesday then I'll take some pics. Anyway, $160 sounds about right in the ballpark. I haven't come across anything cheaper either.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some better pics of the truck since i lowered a little more. I washed it and it actually DIDNT rain afterward!

yukon%20spindles%20006.jpg

yukon%20spindles%20005.jpg

yukon%20spindles%20004.jpg

Im thinking of getting a new grille. Im looking for black mesh. The only decent looking/decent price i can find is the Grillcraft MX series for 160.00 shipped. Does anyone have any other ideas?

are you going to smoke the head and fog lights?

they have a sick grill on woodview.com for pretty cheap... you would have to paint it.. but thats half the fun isnt it ? lol

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I cant wait to see it with the bumper! If you are just looking for mesh material you can get it on ebay super cheap! BTW, I installed the bumper. looks good. It took a little "massaging" to get the holes to line up. that last 1/16" was a PITA!

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the headlights, I have new tails and blinkers at the painter right now. I want the headlights to be the only thing on the truck that isn't black.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the headlights, I have new tails and blinkers at the painter right now. I want the headlights to be the only thing on the truck that isn't black.

word... mystery of the floating fantom headlights. lol. its clean cant wait to see whats next

crsuperjet

Reaction score
GrillCraft Mesh Grille

Here is the GrillCraft Mesh grille MX Series installed in black also some photos of the other GrillCraft materials. It looks trick!

GMC-2022B.jpg

step_4845.jpg

step_4847.jpg

step_4848.jpg

step_4846.jpg