starting my box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn., looks hella good. Congrats on such a nice box. How does it sound?

its loud, last night we were setting the amps up and my wife came out after her shower and said the walls in the shower were shaking, i didnt realize it was that loud. but the subs still need to be broke in and theres a few spots on the truck where i need to settle some rattling .

boss13

Reaction score
Maaan! I 'm diggin the box.It looks stock.Hey check this out--I'm puttin one 12 in the side panel
speaker box.jpg

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man! If you needed to, could you pull it out pretty easy to have a little more cargo room? Or is it stuck in there pretty good? Nice set up!

boss13

Reaction score
The box fits with the third row perfectly. I'm using this design because I still wanted to be able to use what little trunk I have left and keep the third row.I also have kids.

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man! If you needed to, could you pull it out pretty easy to have a little more cargo room? Or is it stuck in there pretty good? Nice set up!

its in there pretty good. theres enough slack for me to slide it out enough to reach the handles to pull the seats out if i need to. i usually have one of them out anyways for more room.

also does the rear air control in the overhead just pop out? it rattles really bad now and want to put some rubber on the back of it.

TnTahoe

Reaction score
that turned out pretty nice man, not trying to thread jack but here is a pic of my 3rd row install
[/

crazydrummer

Reaction score
Haha that looks sick man, want to build me one and sell it to me? Like no lie pm me

TEXAS TAHOE

Reaction score
Damn, that's nice

so finally had some time to get back on the box.

Test fitting the amps and racks again. We didnt like the way the top amp rack look so we had to change it some. We decided to round the front and the rest of the edges on it.

img_2049.jpg

carpet and vinyl on. I know the carpet doesnt look that clean but you wont see that part

img_2054.jpg

this is it finished. We are going to go back and put some trim around the carpet to flow it into the vinyl better and fix that bottom amp cover to get rid of the small gap

img_2077.jpg

sorry for the bad pic( i need a tripod) but the amp colors are blue, and we added a neon under the bottom amp for a little more depth

img_2074.jpg

i wish i knew and had the time to do my own custom work. Damn, that looks good, man.

TEXAS TAHOE

Reaction score
Yeah for real

Haha that looks sick man, want to build me one and sell it to me? Like no lie pm me

ANYONE WANT TO GET STARTED ON A BOX FOR A 07 TAHOE WITH THE 3rd ROW SEAT? PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT KINDA PRICE WE ARE TALKING. LOCAL ONLY