Stereo finished.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics of my box with 2 kicker l5 8's. I'm running a zx350.2 for the subs and running kicker ds650's in all 4 doors and kicker ks4100's in the back. The doors and rear are running off my flip out dvd. I also added a 14" flip down for my kids in the back. The only thing I have left to do is add a pair of tweaters later on to replace the factories. The system sounds great and most of all everything is stealth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/95-99-Chevrolet..._0?hash=item220357108650&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

The pics are actually my box and shown mounted in my yukon. It sounded so good with the 8's that he decided to start selling it that way.

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The carpet is actually tan. although it is very stained and faded. I plan on getting a replacement set of carpets and they are much darker than the factory.

WH0DAMAN

Reaction score
Ahhh, gotcha. Very cool set up anyway. I'm just not one to have an enclosure in the cargo area since I really use that area. Your set up makes much more sense for my situation.

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. We ride Rhino's just about every weekend and I am always the one carrying all the gear and coolers.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick. id buy but im looking later down the road for some more bumps and going to install on the sides in the back.. looks freaking sweet tho

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on upgrading later to the l7's but money is tight right now and the amp I got really ton't push the l7's. I looked at putting subs in the rear cargo and jack areas but the airspace is tight and would take a lot of glass work. Figured this would be much easier in the end.

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay. I have been out of town. The low end sounds good. Not as good as say 15's but for what I wanted it is perfect. Very punchy and really good all around sound.

Beef

Reaction score
Wow that is really nice and a great idea as well....