Sticker Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randyfaz

Reaction score
Looking for some advice.

I'd like to remove the airbag stickers on my visor.
I did this once on my Dakota and messed it up. That visor was a cloth material and the Tahoe seems to be a non cloth material.

Before I just rip the suckers of I was wondering if anyone else took these off and how they did it.

I'm sick of seeing them and the worst part is half of it is in FRENCH!!!!

Ugh!!

Thanks in advance

MOBANN1

Reaction score
Try using a hair dryer to heat it up a bit,
once you get a big enough piece off to grab a hold of,
point the dryer right in between the sticker and the visor and just pull slowly.

Should come right off. :thumbsup:

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They way it was done with Dodges was to put a damp cloth over them and run an iron over. It soften the glue due to heat and moisture. They lifted off and there was no residue. ( I had an 03 Ram) I haven't tried it with the Tahoe.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh lord.....those stickers look like something RT would like. I didnt even realize I had warning stickers on my visor.

b's07hoe

Reaction score
DO NOT DO THIS! i tried it with the cloth and iron method, lifted the sticker, residue was left all over. Needless to say, but 40$ later and i have a new visor with an air bag sticker. I wouldn't do it again, but you may have better luck.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try ironing over a damp cloth on the area once the sticker was gone. You can continue to iron and then "roll" the residue off.

Just keep it warm and moist. But isn't that always the trick;)