Sticking around...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put my 'hoe on craigslist a few min ago, she has to go so I can have part money for my new moneypit a 1998 Sierra, since they are very similar I will stick around, perhaps learn something, perhaps impart something, one thing is for shure I shure will miss her....

Catch yall later...... I'll still be lurking around.......

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too, hard decesion as I love that tank...... but the rest of my stuff is kinda junk........

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've neglected my s10 forum, tried to keep up between here and there, but I have always like the fullsize stuff... My new tank is a GMT400 truck, so very little difference... dont plan on trying something new.... I see you have 3 posts, hope you stick around awhile.... There are a few others lurking around pitching in when they can, I dont get too involved in some things like tires and wheels and lifts and such as I dont know much there but the rest I usually have an opinion on... :)