Still promblem with my TPM sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukon

Reaction score
Ok well I was told how to reset the TPM sensors on all the tires and it worked I was so happy to see that light off my dash. BUT after I started driving down the street not even 10min after I reset all for sensors and the light went away it came right back on. Overall I tried increasing the pressure decreasing the pressure and even just trying to reset them over and over. Is there anything else I can do before I bring it into the shop and pay a lot of money to get red of this stupid light. Thanks

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok well I was told how to reset the TPM sensors on all the tires and it worked I was so happy to see that light off my dash. BUT after I started driving down the street not even 10min after I reset all for sensors and the light went away it came right back on. Overall I tried increasing the pressure decreasing the pressure and even just trying to reset them over and over. Is there anything else I can do before I bring it into the shop and pay a lot of money to get red of this stupid light. Thanks

I would have told you to try and reset them, but you already did that. So I'd take it in, have them replaced, and be done with it. Personally, I think the TPMS is a pain in the @ss on the 2004 models. With the 2004, when they are low it just says "Check Tire Pressure" and doesn't tell you which tire. On all the later models it will tell you the PSI for each tire and say wheich tire is low. That sure makes it a lot easier on a cold morning...

shadytahoe

Reaction score
Did you check the spare tire ? I used to have a 04 4runner and when the spare tire was low it would set the light. It should be the same concept with all tpm.