STOCK AMP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertboy13

Reaction score
Hey everyone..
I'm looking for the stock amp for
My 03 Chevy Tahoe Tahoe 4x4 it has the Bose sound system 6 disc CD changer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

RobbysDad

Reaction score
Go on eBay and they have some used ones for under $100.00 shipped. Their is a brand new one for over $300.00.

Main thing is check their return policy and if they do not list one contact the seller about it. Plus, remember it is used you are getting so you just want to make sure it is good when you get it. They cannot guarantee or warranty it being used because as long as it works when you put it in, how do they know how long it will last???

Plus, they have compatibility charts on their too... If you want to take a $100.00 chance on a used one just make sure they give some warranty like 10 or 14 days or if it is junk when you get it that they will send you a different one.

Don't want to spend that to get a bad one they will not take back or replace.

Ask questions with the seller first this way if you have any problems with them then you have it in writing and eBay would refund you if they go against what they say in a message.

Plus, I know they do this... They mark the one they are selling you in some way that you will not see, but they will so it stops people from buying them and then sending them their broken parts back.

That is what I always did when I was selling Jet Ski parts. Had one person who cracked a very rare high performance head and blamed me. Good thing for pictures due to it was not cracked when he got it. Then when he sent me pictures back of it showing it cracked guess what was missing? The little mark I put on it that no one would notice.

Basically he had a bad one and tried to get a good one from me and wanted to send me his junk back for a refund saying it was bad when he got it. eBay sided with me due even though I had no returns on how the pictures did not have my special mark and what he was trying to pull.

desertboy13

Reaction score
Ok cool...
Just got off ebay..

Now the question I have is does the stock amp NEED TO BE FLASHED OR PROGRAMMED BY THE DEALER?.?.?..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk