Stock look, but not really

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im having the hardest time deciding between these tails, i want my tahoe to appear stock, "but not really" u know? sort of like i bought it from the dealership this way

anyway these are the ones im trying to decide between? whatcha think, or have y'all seen other options?

2v13pt3.jpg

rawboj.jpg

256vi8l.jpg

18lpx4.jpg

also, here is a pic of my tahoe for color reference

rkxaft.jpg

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x3 on the first and last one's. Although, I'm probably a little biased since I have the first one's.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a huge boner for those K2 Motor (all red) ones.... there is a white denali in the gallery with those and they look sick

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol now im really never going to be able to decide, tbe ones tybardy likes were my least favorite until i went and looked at the white denali

but what about set number 2, doesnt anyone think those are similar to the cadillac ones?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes the facotry photo of those lights doesnt do it much justice... I love the way they look on that denali though, no white at all! very sexy if you ask me...

my second choice would be set number two, for pretty much the same reason, very little white, i like the all red look personally.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind, post a pic of them on your rig Big Tap!!

I wish I could, but my ride is STILL in the shop being painted. I'm hopefully going to get by there this week to check progress. It's been far too long. I'm ready to get it back.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can anyone help me find a picture of a tahoe with set number 2 on them?

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if any of these fit on barn doors. I'm having the hardest time finding custom tails for a barn door model