suspension service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatcraig

Reaction score
My 08' 2wd Tahoe LTZ has the towing package and "auto leveling" shocks. Its about 3 weeks old and my wife calls today and says a "service suspension" light is on... I'll take it to the dealer when I get a chance next week but WTF? I had to get a steering TSB done, and I had to have a ding removed from the hood as soon as we bought it. I haven't towed or hauled anything but kids and groceries in the thing!

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my 2wd Kon on a road trip shorty after I bought it. When I got back I noticed tranny fluid on the floor in the garage. The entire bottom of the truck took a nice bath. Had to take it to the dealer, resealed the front pump. I was pretty pissed at the time :cuss:, but it's the only issue I have had. I'm still happy and I have towed my 21ft boat in the mean time. It gives us something to do! :crazy:

jeep450

Reaction score
It may have a sensor out of range or shock problem. I would not worry about it they will fix it for you, remember they are man made and WILL have problems. Even humans have problems every now and then :thumbsup:

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem in May when I only had the truck for 2 weeks or so. It was a wiring problem causing the comp to malfunction. That's probably what it is.

combatcraig

Reaction score
It may have a sensor out of range or shock problem. I would not worry about it they will fix it for you, remember they are man made and WILL have problems. Even humans have problems every now and then :thumbsup:

You're right about that. I'm just surprised to have problems so soon... I also have my 05 Dodge Ram and 06 Infiniti and haven't had one problem with either of them... This is the first GM product I've ever had.