Tahoe Of The Month

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Feedback' started by zerominded, May 24, 2008.

1. zerominded

zerominded Full Access Member

i recommend bringing a tahoe of the month forum here. every month have a different category like best lifted, dropped, under construction, loudest, cleanest, etc. whatever category for the month is, give like a week to submit they're own vehicles, then have a poll. just my opinion

:lam:

2. bparker

bparker Full Access Member

Great idea, and I have already been looking into it. Just need to find the right software to support it that is slick and seamless to the site.

Our gallery software app already supports it. I havent played around with it fully yet, but I plan on it soon.

Thanks for bringing it up though. :cheers:

3. 99TAHOE22'S

99TAHOE22'S Full Access Member

That would be a good idea I like the fact that u want it sent up on a poll so it should be some what fair

4. tast101

tast101 Full Access Member

We had that on th monte forum, it was nice while we had it.

5. cbramsey

cbramsey New Member

I think the idea of a "Tahoe of the Month" is a great one. Has there been any progress as to implementing this???

Thank you all in advance.

6. TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom Full Access Member

i definitely think this is a good idea. itd be a great way to exchange mods n see how things look on other ppls hoes.

7. Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder Full Access Member

well. Mine is the nicest. I would win every month and thats not fair. So i vote no to avoid everybody asking how much to buy my yukon and what not. :D

LOL . No it sounds cool, I just see some issues. Like no voting for one enless you have over 25 posts. Cause I see on alot of sites alot of people voteing with 1 or 0 posts. When really their just friends of the people who are competeing to win. Not that anybody would do that here. But you never know.

8. TahoeGoBoom

thats why we need classes. lol. i'd beat you out in audio. :D

9. Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder Full Access Member

Not AUA!!!! I got bose. and its the best bose radio ever put in to taheos (even though its exactly the same) :smilielol:

10. TahoeGoBoom

ahhh. so you have the upgraded crappy speaker...
    im afraid you still lose. :D

11. Blizzardx23

Blizzardx23 Full Access Member

nooo noo..I win I win..I have Pioneer Nav unit..WITH Bose speakers...they play soooooooo loud...they start to clip and my stock amp turns off...BEAT THAT!!!! LOL ;)

uhh...I dont think we should have 84579 categories...
    maybe like....3 at MOST..if not just ONE (Best in show) or whatever...otherwise it gets dumb...like when you go to a car show and they have 20 different sections to compete in? those are only for the losers of the other sections... gimme a break

I vote 1 general spotlight...TRUCK OF THE MONTH/WEEK type deal...something where we could view a picture of their truck on the main page...

Thats just my opinion, no offense to ANYONE in ANY way...just to the losers at the car shows that wait through the 30 minute awards to get their "best 2 wheel drive, lowered, gasoline engine, short bed pick up" trophy ;)