Tell me what you think....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2001 Tahoe with 24inch DIPs. I just debadged it last week, now im ready to order some heads and tails. should i go with black or chrome housed heads and tails??? after that i will be painting my bowtie, probably white. or should i got black with that?

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Rim.jpg
    Rim.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 207
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 205

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White bowtie, clear the driving lights and smoke the tails. Wheels look dope :cheers:

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bro! my wife talked me into the clear tails with all red lights. i just made a bid on ebay. will for sure go with the chrome dual angel eyes. also looking into painting my back "vents" white as well.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I agree with Boost. White Bowtie. And the rear vents would look good white also IMO. Nice truck.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im selling a pair of black dual halos if you are interested modded to accept an HID bulb (included if you buy) look good just not what i wanted

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you're hustin the sh*t out of those headlights, throw em on craigslist and they'll be gone in a day.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought em. modded em, threw em in and hate em! im sure someone will like em but i just dont, ordered some crystal clears instead

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like i will be getting some chrome 26s here before too long. still waiting on the call from my buddy who is taking them off his NAVI. hope this WORKS OUT!!!

ardaddy24s

Reaction score
another thing that would make your tahoe look better, take that bug guard or whatever that cover is off the front....way cleaner

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also looking at possibly taking the molding off the side on the doors with the "chrome" strip on it. you guys need to post some pics of you Tahoes without that molding strip on it so i can make my decision. please and thank you!

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Boost. White Bowtie. And the rear vents would look good white also IMO. Nice truck.

thanks JK. what else to do you suggest that is very cheap for mods? i want do it myself kind of stuff. stuff that the wife and i can do together on a weekend. she likes to get her hands dirty some times too

EasyRyder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!!! ive been contemplating getting black wheels for my white tahoe. from the looks of your's it definately looks clean.

IMO billet bowtie, clear corners, blacked out tails, and tint the front windows.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a crazy thought, I have never seen it, but how about painting the black of the rims white?:eek:

I've seen paint match rims on other vehicles. To me it depends on the rim, not every rim looks good color matched.