The New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i saw that one on there. very nice low mileaged. how much did u get it for then?? and how the hell did u manage that>?

bayonnite

Reaction score
nice catch, im a little troubled by the oil pressure, seems to be pretty low? looks like its reading on 20 psi, unless the motor not running, but it looks like it is!

Limited00

Reaction score
Paid about 9ish for it, I know a few ppl out in Texas(Born in dallas). Talked to em and he had it on eBay, so I just bought it wit the insurance money from my Lincoln LS accident. I hate drivin cars now, they are too low for me!!! Made it from Fort Worth to Memphis on 1 tank of gas!!! (Seriously) Oh yea, the oil pressure was quite low @ the time=]

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold mine for under $12k with 100 on the clock so you got a damn good deal. I loved mine, the limiteds are my favorite tahoe of all generations by far :cheers:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll only work on the 2wds, the bolt pattern is 5on5 and the 4x4s are 6on5.5

Limited00

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the comments!! I have a lot I want to do but I still want it to look factory-ish(??) lol So please, throw some ideas my direction:thumbsup:

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... my personal opinion (what I would do) I would keep it looking physically as stock as possible, but I would turn it inside out performance-wise. The thing is a sporty truck, you know it just wants to drag race. I would redo the powertrain, new engine and exhaust system; the thing would be a monster.